Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- 10% surcharge is applicable during Christmas and New Year departures.
- Goods & Service Tax (GST) will be charged extra as per the Government Rule(s).
- 50% of the adult tariff will be charged for the children between five to twelve (05-12) years of age.
- 10% of the adult tariff will be charged for the children below five (05) years.
- The INR (Indian Rupees) tariff will be applicable for the guests having any one of these Indian identity proof (Passport/Voter ID/AADHAR/PAN Card, OCI, PIO card).
- The tariff is inclusive of cost of travel, accommodation, all meals, sightseeing tours as per itinerary , entrance fee (excluding video camera fee) for monuments & palaces, entertainment, Jeep Safari at Ranthambhore , camel ride at Jaisalmer (Sam Sand Dunes) , boat ride at Udaipur (Lake Pichola) and rickshaw ride at Bharatpur bird sanctuary .
- Jeep safari on sharing basis at Ranthambhore National Park.
- Exclusive Car and Guide services will be provided for sightseeing and excursions with the booking of super deluxe (Suite) cabin.
Fare Doesn't Includes
- Tariff does not include liquor, tips, laundry services, telephone calls, video camera fees and any other items of personal nature.
- 35% of ticket value at the time of confirming the booking.
- Remaining 65% of ticket value 60 days prior to departure date.
- 10% of ticket value 90 days or more prior to departure date.
- 20% of ticket value between 89 to 30 days prior to departure date.
- 100% of ticket value 29 days prior to departure date.
No show/ En route termination of tour/amendment
- No Show - In case of No Show / Non-arrival of the guest, refund or adjustment for future travel will not be applicable. The whole amount shall be treated as forfeited.
- En route termination of tour - In case of En route termination of tour by the guest, for any reasons refund or adjustment for future travel will not be applicable. The amount for unused portion of the tour shall be treated as forfeited.
- Amendment - Is only possible under the circumstances like Natural Disaster / Natural Calamity or Serious Health Problem's (this needs to be supported by doctor's certificate) and is subject to availability. No refunds are possible and every case will be decided on merits on a case to case basis. No amendment will be permissible in case of booking of groups or complete train.
More about Palace on wheels
Book a fairytale journey on Palace on Wheels in advance to get the best offers.View details
The 7N/8D royal Tour covers the best of incredible India for memorable holidays.View details
Know the departure date and time of Palace on Wheels to plan your tour well.